Sunday 20 January 2008

im back! sorry for not updating recently.. basically, i don't know what i've been doing.. probably STILL trying to get into the momentum of studying.. so if any of you feels stressed, PLEASE DO call me up and try to stress me up! thanks in advance!

im currently in a super pissified mode.. first i woke up early in the morning (actually not that early. haha), intending to do my third IBM assignment.. but the assignment's still not on the portal!! Fortunately, GH decided to be nice.. so he sent me the qns in word format and word pad format.. and guess wad!? i couldnt open BOTH files. so as i got increasingly pissed, i went to check my emails.. replied to some.. and there were soooo many Facebook mails! so i decided to log in to Facebook.. but my silly comp just cannot connect to Facebook! so damn irritating!! plus my parents were like doing early spring cleaning (and still doing now).. and they kept nagging bout me not studying.. totally annoying!! RAWR. and the weather's damn humid!! spoils my mood!!

anyway, last tuesday had singing lesson as usual.. was in a super bad mood too, due to some people and some stuff.. let's just say i havent gotten use to giving in to ppl.. been trying to compromise and accomodate.. but i havent been doing that well in this area.. and in the end, i got super frustrated over others and myself.. sigh. i really really dislike changes. oh and if you guys are still guessing , no, im not talking bout anyone from the production comm la. let's just hope the Vday performance goes well.. yup.

oh yea! i bought mr 萧's book already! hehe. been reading bit by bit. haha.

some things just remind you of some people.. haha.. memories~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home